Guest Spiff

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run free sweet pup.

Hugs,

Darlene, Santannah and Selena

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

Guest vahoundlover

Oh no! :cry1 I am so sorry :grouphug:grouphug I'm sure Boss was there to meet Spiff, two old souls feeling young and healthy.... running together. Thank you so much for all your kind words this past week, my heart goes out to you.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_red

I'm so sorry for your loss of Spiff. He was adorable. Godspeed Spiff! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I'm so sorry for your loss

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest caiteag

I don't begin to have the right words, Carolyn. Spiff will always hold a dear place in my heart and I KNOW that he and Quinn are hanging out together at the bridge, talking about their Mamas and having a good run in the sunshine, whole and happy.

My heart is with you tonight, my friend.

Guest HoustonGreys
:f_red I'm so sorry for your loss and that you weren't able to be with Spiff at the end. I CAN tell you for sure, no matter if you're there, or how much you do, you NEVER feel like you've done enough and there's NEVER enough time with them --- not even 14 wonderful years. :grouphug to you and DH. :gh_run Run free Spacedog Spiff -- no more broken legs or pain, sweetheart!