Need Medical Advice

sorry I didn't see this earlier, I could have reassured you with a "been there, done that" :lol My usually saintly Sugar took apart one of those pillows and was fine. I don't think she got any in her eyes though :blink: talented Pave Maria!

I am glad her eyes are better! and FYI, it has been over four years and I am STILL finding those little bast, erm, beads.

Pave, Pave, Pave! :rolleyes: What were you thinking? Now I understand why Mom is mad, but it was fun, wasn't it??? :lol I don't think those beads in your eyes felt too good, did they? I think maybe you should cool it for a while and think of something to make it up to her.

In another life, a hundred years ago, two German Wirehaired Pointers got a hold of two bags of kitchen cooking staples that a relative had graciously given to a young family with not a lot of money. I left the house for about 20 minutes and when I returned, there was 5 lbs each of flour and sugar along with a box of pancake mix strewn all over our 900 sq ft house. :wacko:

I think I would have rather cleaned up the beads.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Should pass thru just fine. Should be some interesting poopies next few days. Maybe we will get a picture?

(just trying to make you giggle after what must have been a ... well, TRYING ... evening)

These are the kind of poopsies you wanna go for a walk & leave behind just to see the expression on people's faces when they see them.

I'm kidding folks...I'm surely certain Patti picks up when she goes walking. :lol

Jack just whispered in my ear...will you be putting Pave' on Ebay or just regular auctioning? Or is it first come, first serve?

When I first read this, my immediate thought was "just like the rubber bands!" If you've ever had a kid with braces with rubber bands, you perhaps know what I mean--I was still finding ossified little braces rubber bands here and there 10 years later!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

:lol:lol:lol:lol Glad to hear that I am not the only one with a little "delinquent babe" Think we are putting her on Ebay! :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol Still finding balls...I have had it with those balls!!! :o

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest boondog
:) Boon did the same thing not long after we got him. It was an absolute mess! I'm surprised we're not still finding those things. Everything that he ingested did pass just fine. However, he got A LOT of the beads in his eyes and we took him in to have his eyes flushed.

So glad her eyes are OK and your house is (mostly) cleaned... BUT...

you know it's the RULEZ to take PIX of that kind of thing!! Beads everywhere!!!!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

So glad her eyes are OK and your house is (mostly) cleaned... BUT...

you know it's the RULEZ to take PIX of that kind of thing!! Beads everywhere!!!!!

Oh boy...at that time...camera did not even enter my mind...looked like a snow blizzard in the house! :rolleyes:

:) Boon did the same thing not long after we got him. It was an absolute mess! I'm surprised we're not still finding those things. Everything that he ingested did pass just fine. However, he got A LOT of the beads in his eyes and we took him in to have his eyes flushed.

Oh I know...we flushed and flushed her eyes with BSS solution and then put in some antibiotic eye drops for good measure...the whole next day we were still finding some in her eyes...what a mess!

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.