Chemo # 3 Monday- We Are Home Post 42~

RobinM

very good to hear that things went well.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Polli! I hope you eat lots of yummy turkey and stuffing because there is a lot to be thankful for!

you hit the nail on the head. I tend to usually look at the glass as half full.

I am a very grateful person for so many reasons.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am happy to hear that Polli, is ok.... Mommy can you get just a little bit of rest? :grouphug:grouphug Polli give mommy some extra loving, you are such a sweet girl!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Hooray for Miss Poli! Thank goodness THAT"S over with! Now, Miss Polli, eating is the next item on the agenda. I think Mom needs her rest!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

well, Polli has other plans for me rather than rest!!!

So far today, she has had several zukes, several chicken jerky, one or 2 liver treats, several bijacs and 3/4 nature granola bar but that's it.

I have a cup of shredded chicken that I put out in front of her 5 minutes ago, but she is lying down, not interested. We will continue to try until 11ish, but this is pretty much what happened last time so hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.

Thank you for the continued support and well wishes. I tell Polli all the time that she is a very special girl that so many people care about.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest PiagetsMom
well, Polli has other plans for me rather than rest!!!

So far today, she has had several zukes, several chicken jerky, one or 2 liver treats, several bijacs and 3/4 nature granola bar but that's it.

I have a cup of shredded chicken that I put out in front of her 5 minutes ago, but she is lying down, not interested. We will continue to try until 11ish, but this is pretty much what happened last time so hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.

Thank you for the continued support and well wishes. I tell Polli all the time that she is a very special girl that so many people care about.

I know as a mom you always are looking for a way to fix the problem, but you know, Robin, I'd probably just resign myself to the fact that, based on previous treatments, the next few days are probably going to be less than good eating days for Polli. Certainly, make the offerings, but if she doesn't take you up on them, you know it'll be okay in a few days......your journal tells you so! Regardless, she's doing well with her weight, so it's not having a negative affect for her, thank goodness.

Glad to hear that Polli's doing so well :grouphug