Ember Is Home!

Guest EmbersDad

8:30 am, she stood up, and we went outside. big p next to what looks like a small pile of fresh poo. never thought id be reporting on that!!! :lol

back in and back to the rack.

Now you know you are a bona fide member of the GH lover's club (as if you didn't already know that! :lol ) . I'm glad she's doing so well!

Edited by greylyn

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is absolutely amazing how great these dogs are. I brought Jax home with in hours or her surgery, **we were in from out of town so there were extenuating circumstances.** and the next morning she was able to chase a bunny with the "big guys" for the first time. Good luck and I know everything will be fine.

Sheila and CO
www.greyacres.com

Ember you look greyt. Get well soon

wubs Maddie

Edited by Maddiesmom

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Checking in on Ember. Hope its been a quiet Sunday of rest and healing. Thanks for the continuing updates Tom.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

well, we are thru day 1

she slept till 3 am and then stood up. i asked her if she wanted to go out, she just stood there. a few minutes later she plopped back down, gave a contented sigh and a groan, and went back to sleep

5:30 am, she stood up and began to whimper, we went outside and she went potty. i think she pooed ( see 830 update). gave tramadol meds as instructed. the interval grew by 90 min.

8:30 am, she stood up, and we went outside. big p next to what looks like a small pile of fresh poo. never thought id be reporting on that!!! :lol

back in and back to the rack.

9:30 am. up and outside, no potty. boiled a hamburger and cut it in half. mixed it with some kibble/canned and shredded cheese. she ate most of it. gave her metacam and a cookie.

9:42 she wants something, off to figure it out. cya soon

10:07 am...figured it out :lol

5czk2e.jpg

Love the togetherness in the pic - Ember hugs from Her Majesty Queen Softee and family

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear