I Need Some Reassurance

Zola is almost 8 years old. She has been a generally happy prancy houndie. She has some arthritis in her back right leg, and she's on thyroid meds.

So we took her to the beach yesterday and she ran around like the nutjob that she is. All good. But alter in the vening, she wouldn't move. Turns out she can't get up on her back legs. Might be too much exertion. I'm hoping it's just that. She ahd a full blood panel 3 months ago (b/c I freaked about about something else) and it was all fine.

Should I worry? This morning, she didn;t get up until I coaxed her to (unusual) and hasn't moved much all day.

Missing Zola, my hero and my heart; and Brin, my baby dog, my wisp of love.

She's resting from all he activity yesterday. Give it to Monday. if not better by then, have the vet take a look OR if for any reason, things look worse, bring her in sooner.

I'm sure she over exerted yesterday. She will be fine.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I hope everything's all right. I know that when Ripple has a high-energy day, she's down right worn out for the next couple of days...

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Hard to say, she may have just overdone it. Is she in pain if you touch her anywhere in hind quarters?

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm the same way... :lol A day of going nutz and I need a couple to get my old joints to cooperate. Give her a couple of days to re-coup and if she is still out of it by Monday a vet checkup wouldn't hurt

Greg

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

Ok thanks everyone! No pain for her as far as I can tell. I have rimdayl if need and I am going to give her a mssage (and hand feed her beef bits, but that's because I love her).

Feel so helpless when she is hurt.

Missing Zola, my hero and my heart; and Brin, my baby dog, my wisp of love.

Sending prayers she is just a tired girl. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I agree, when Saint over does it with the running and playing, he's down for a couple of days. I think they get a little sore when they exert themselves more than they normally do.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee