Tshirts - Round 2

Trudy

tshirts  

71 members have voted

1. 1. options that Jeff and I will offer

• GT image on BACK only (large image)
    • GT image on FRONT only (small image on left chest)
    • GT image on BACK, embroidered on FRONT
    • Embroidered image on FRONT only (left chest)
    • GT image on FRONT and any embroidery on FRONT

Ok, going to try this again.

First off, WE will not offer ones screen printed on both sides. If you want something like that, we would be happy to provide you images

Second - cost - not entirely sure yet, but for non extended sizes, it will likely be $10-15

Thrid - umm, haven't gotten there yet :P

Images

Embroidered Image - this is the only decent one I could find that I can actually use (if you find something else, shoot me a link and I'll take a look)

greyhound2.JPG

GT Images - 2nd one is the one on the back of the business cards

Greytalkdecal_demo1.jpg

For the poll - embroidered will mean.... embroidered image and/or Greytalk.com and/or GT username - and will be on the front left chest area - it's customizable so it can be any combo of the image, Gretyalk.com and GT username

For the poll - GT image will mean.... one of the three oval images (the 2nd one is the business card image) - we may be able to alter the oval images a bit, not sure on that.

If it is decided to go with a tshirt that has a screen printed image, we will have to order in some form of bulk and as Mo will be happy to tell you, that normally means the person who ordered said shirts will be stuck with lots of extras that you have to figure out what to do with. I don't really wish to be stuck with a bunch of greytalk tshirts, so we'll need enough people interested at a time to make ordering them worth the time/effort/money. If we do it that way, they will likely be normal tshirts, not a more fitted version.

I'm on my way to Walmart after I post this to see what is there for tshirts. I don't really have much of a local option for shirts here... Walmart or ummm... Walmart - that would be for embroidery only options.

Edit:

Looks like the screen printed image on back is winning, so I'm looking into a few options for shirts to give you some choice (current thinking is short sleeve normal tshirt, long sleeve tshirt and a more fitted tshirt)

I like the GT Image on back, greyhound and GT User name on front. :D

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest p51crazyhorse

i like the username thing too but will that be affordable??

I also would want the embroidery image to be turned around, it looks like he is running into your armpit-can they mirror it?

of the three oval images I like the bottom two

I like the one with the image on back and the embroidered on front.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Looks like the screen printed image on back is winning, so I'm looking into a few options for shirts to give you some choice (current thinking is short sleeve normal tshirt, long sleeve tshirt and a more fitted tshirt)

Hmmm... I'm a minority. :lol

Trudy, have you looked into Cafe Press, to save you the hassle?

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

I like the GT Image on back, greyhound and GT User name on front. :D

ditto :)

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.