Roo Roo Rooo! From Colorado!

Guest abstractagent

Guest abstractagent

Hello! It's nice to see a greyhound site! I used to belong to an iggy site when I had my iggy and had time to post.

We adopted Cindi from the racetrack here in Commerce City, Colorado back in June. From what they told me, she retired in March. It's very hard to read her tattoos so all I can read is her left ear. I'm trying desperately to find her racing history and all of that good stuff and am just having no luck at all. Anything that comes up is no relation to her. :( Maybe you guys will be some help.

Anyway, I absolutely adore my new baby-girl and so does the rest of the family. It took a good 2-3 weeks for her to adjust to a home - how to walk up and down the stairs, all the sounds, things that move, the television, leaves blowing by in the backyard, you name it. She's just awesome now.

She's a 4 year old Brindle girl, born 4/14/04. Her racing name was (at least this is what I'm told) Oki 'N Sync. They called her Cindy at the kennel and we kept it, just changed the y to an i for fun. Can't tell you how long it took for her to recognize her name! But boy, when she hears me call her now, she pays attention. :lol I've definitely turned into her "mommy" as she is by my side no matter where I go.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

welcome from southern california! don't forget to post pics of your girl! :rules

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

:welcome

First of all, greetings from Gainesville, FL! Cindi is a beautiful girl!!

And she has 93 races listed in Greyhound-Data, winning a race as recently as Feb of this year! She was a busy girl!

Hopefully, you will be able to locate videos of Cindi racing!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Hi from Miami! Your new girlie hound is just beautiful. Now think of all the new martingale collars you can start shopping for! And biskies. And stuffies! And posting pictures all the time!.......

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Welcome to GT from SoCal! :wave Your girlie is a beauty and sounds like she's doing really well! :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:welcome Hi and welcome from So Cal! You have a very pretty girl!!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound