Belated Hello From Cheshire, England.....

crazygang

Sorry should have introduced ourselves first :blush

Got a bit carried away reading and responding to topics on the forum before saying hello. Ooops!

GT is 'greyt' really addictive.......

Promise will post plenty of photo's as I see that it's the law - will follow the rules to the letter ;)

I live with my hubby and our three dogs. There's Snowy - ex-racer Quattro Boy (our 1st greyhound) adopted from G.R.W.E and Queenie (lurcher 3/4 deerhound x 1/4 greyhound) and little Pip (JRT).

Oh yes and we still feed the farm cat 'Tigger' even though we don't have a horse at the livery now.

Our aged thoroughbred mare passed away at the age of 31yrs old during November 07 and this made us decide to rescue a greyhound as we could never replace our 'princess'. So, that's when Snowy came into our lives and made us want to celebrate Christmas. We travelled 210 miles (round trip) to collect him and he was worth it a million, trillion times over.

We got involved with greyhounds April 07 when we offered to become volunteers for the charity, fundraising, walking the kennel dogs etc. and became homecheckers during August 08.

We've met lots of lovely like-minded people and we're pleased to meet you to!

Thanks Kaz & Stu

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Hello from Oldham, UK :wave

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Hello from Herts :wave

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Hello and welcome from Leighton Buzzard Bedfordshire :wave