He Is Finally Here

Guest greyhoundgal

Guest greyhoundgal

Well after several weeks waiting I have finally got my cat safe greyhound. I have called him Dale and he is just gorgeous and such a gentle giant.

1cc27103.jpg

8869d1a5.jpg

Congratulations Audrey!! :confetti:yay:balloonparty:)

Dale looks gorgeous. Looking forward to MANY more pictures when you have time ;):rules:D;)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Congrats, he's a beautiful black knight.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Congratulations :confetti he is beautiful :wub: and I wish you many happy years together.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest greyhoundgal

First off thank you so much everyone - I am over the moon with him he is so good

Congratulations Audrey!! :confetti:yay:balloonparty:)

Dale looks gorgeous. Looking forward to MANY more pictures when you have time ;):rules:D;)

I promise to post lots of pfotos - probably to the point that you are bored by them :blush

Congrats! He looks happy to be home! How is he doing? How old is he?

He is doing great, he slept all night and didnt even stir when I came down to check on him - he cant do stairs yet so his bed has been put in the dining room for the moment. He is only two and was almost put to sleep when his trainer deemed him "useless" - well that may have been his opinion but I think he is wonderful

Cat Safe....We are looking for that as well. How did the introductions go?!?! I am imagining a lot of hissing and fluffing?!?!?

The introduction would have gon better if the cat had stayed around longer :lol It will take a bit of time but I'm sure we will get there.

He looks fantastic - how much does he weigh?

I'm not sure of his exact weight but I do know he has to put on a bit more weight.