Diablo's Tail Surgery

Guest tamaralynn

Guest tamaralynn

I would have posted this on my original thread but can't seem to find the edit button to update my original post......

Anyway, thanks for all the well wishes, thoughts and prayers for Diablo, guys! :) I just got off the phone with the vet's office and everything went fine....perfectly routine. I don't know any specific details yet b/c I only talked with a vet tech but it's just a relief right now to know he came through surgery just fine. They said I can pick him up after 5...which you know means I'll be there AT 5 ready to give him lots of TLC!

Guest tamaralynn

Here's a pic of my resting baby:

2781947763_debc974f7e.jpg

And here's his little "cast":

2782805814_f6278fe899.jpg

It's really a bandage and we have to take him back to the doc every three days for a bandage change.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Awwww, sweet boy... It looks like they did not have to take much of his tail; sending healing thoughts and no bandage chewing!

Bless his heart, I am happy everything went well, I hope he feels better real soon. :bighug:getwell

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Brilliant news! Hug Diablo for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Good news! Take good care of the tail the next few weeks and it'll be fine :)
best advice i got. just made sure the tail was safe from any dammage and Psi healed up wonderfully and it has been 5 yrs with no issues. (he lost 7")

glad to hear you boy came thru well

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Guest EMcElfresh

Welcome to the stub club (of which Gordon is a member)! Worry not, he'll look just as handsome as ever...nowadays I can't even imagine my stub-stud with his long tail...this nub suits him! (these are pics of Gman recovering, then showing it off in a portait).