The Thank God He Still Has 4 Legs Thread

Thanks Marcia, you are right. He is not eating. He IS drinking though so I am not worried about him not eating yet. He is acting interested in his food, juts doesn't want to try it yet.

Pearl is the perfect patient. She takes her pills with no complaints.

Frankendog not so much. He is very laid back and calm, but he has always been stubborn. If I have all my digits by the time he is done with his pills, I will count my blessings.

See what I mean?

Frankendog on his feet

BonesStandsUp.gif

because he wanted be here.

Bonessofa.gif

If you are more comfortable up there sweetie, so be it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Bones' progress in just a few short days at home is amazing.

I'm glad to hear that he's doing a lot of the work himself. While yes he does need his rest, staying mobile is a good thing too :)

Nancy if you need some Nolvasan I have a few extra bottles I keep around the house. I can happily express mail one out to you on Monday. I have to head to the post office and mail some other stuff out so it won't be a problem at all.

The leg is really looking good. I also love the fact it's not wrapped up. I'm a firm believer in letting air get to the area and it heals faster. Again I'm not a vet but just from past experiences.

You guys are doing a super job!!!!

Guest vahoundlover

It is really good to see Bones is doing so well! :yay It amazes me he is moving under his own steam so soon!

Buster and Boss own stock in a pharmaceutical company, :rolleyes: liverwurst is the only thing they will take their pills in anymore.

Bones' progress in just a few short days at home is amazing.

I'm glad to hear that he's doing a lot of the work himself. While yes he does need his rest, staying mobile is a good thing too :)

Nancy if you need some Nolvasan I have a few extra bottles I keep around the house. I can happily express mail one out to you on Monday. I have to head to the post office and mail some other stuff out so it won't be a problem at all.

The leg is really looking good. I also love the fact it's not wrapped up. I'm a firm believer in letting air get to the area and it heals faster. Again I'm not a vet but just from past experiences.

You guys are doing a super job!!!!

Thanks Heather!! I just went to the local pharmacy looking for it............forgetting it is a veterinary application. The pharmacist said she had never heard of it. Duh, light bulb lit. No, you would not have ever heard of it. Sorry to waste your time. Oy!!

I am off to Tractor Supply to see if they have it. They should. I'll let ya know and thanks!

I agree he needs to move a little bit. He knuckles under (like the photo) when he first gets up, but after he is up for a minute, he will put full weight on it and walk correctly. Right now he is sacked out cold. He is doing great!

:clap for Bones!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021