Introducing...murphy!

Guest neenieca

Guest neenieca

With great joy, I finally get to say…we chipped! Welcome home Murphy!

murphy_5.jpg

murphy_6.jpg

He learned to dig in Penny's dirt pit (only, he adds the clever touch of using his nose!):

murphy_2.jpg

Look at how much bigger he is than Penny!

murphy_3.jpg

Penny is still waiting for him to go home, I think, but they are very cordial to each other and have had no major issues whatsoever. We have high hopes that they’ll become true friends as soon as the newness wears off.

murphy_11.jpg

Welcome to the family, Murphy! :kiss2

Jennie

Guest redreed

What a beautiful boy!!! Congrats - I love the black doggies!!!! Both my greys have been black and Murphy kinda looks like my Tiger.

Congrats on chipping! :confetti Murphy's a big handsome boy, and already looks quite comfy. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Spencers_Greyt

What a handsome boy! I hope I can get a black boy the next time I adopt! Love the pic of Murphy with the dirt nose!! :confetti

Welcome, Murphy! And congrats to you and your family! I want a big black greyhound too!!! Even one that gets his nose as dirty as Murphy does! :lol

How old is your new boy? Is Penny on the small side or is Murphy a really big guy?

Edited by fsugrad

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest neenieca
Welcome, Murphy! And congrats to you and your family! I want a big black greyhound too!!! Even one that gets his nose as dirty as Murphy does! :lol

How old is your new boy? Is Penny on the small side or is Murphy a really big guy?

Murphy is 5.5 years old - two years younger than Penny. He's a REALLY big guy...about 90 pounds now (to Penny's 67-70 pounds) and will probably get to 95 pounds or so. I've always wanted a big, black boy houndie. Everyone thinks he's a great dane, though! :lol

Guest BlackandBrindle

What a sweet face!!!!!! Congratulations :yay :yay :yay

Now you have a black and brindle too :P:lol

I used to think Spud and Sadie weren't friends, but just because they don't play with each other doesn't mean they aren't very connected. I'm sure Murphy and Penny will become good friends :)