Update On Buddy And Possible Kidney Disease

I had Buddy and Rascal in for their annual checkups yesterday, and the vet drew blood for a recheck of BUddy's kidney values [they were on the high side when he recently had his dental]. She also had me get a urine sample to check the protein in his urine.

They just called, he's got less protein in his urine (it WAS ++++), and his creatinine is 2.1 (was 2.6)! :yay

I was instructed to keep brushing his teeth (every day), and to get the renal panel done again in November.

The vet never asked if I still had him on k/d, and I didn't offer--I've had him on a senior food. I am so happy that I didn't stick with the rx food, he obviously does NOT have kidney disease!

It's great to get GOOD news!

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

That is great news, keep up with those teeth, it makes all the difference in the world with their health.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Yes, good news is the best. Way to go Buddy! Keep up the good health.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Wonderful news!!!! :clap

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.