Our Sweet Whippet Is Going To The Bridge Tomorrow

Hoping Comet will have a gentle passing and will send you a rainbow soon.

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

Donna

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Guest DebSzal

You, your family and Comet will be in my thoughts and prayers. I helped one beloved dog pass over and another go natural. Neither was acceptable or easier to handle. You gave Comet a wonderful life and soon he will be pain free and running happy.

I am so sorry, My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family and Comet tomorrow. :f_pink:f_white:cry1:bighug:bighug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry. Know that you and your family will be in my prayers.

May God give you comfort and many happy memories.

I am so sorry to read this. You will be giving your sweet boy the gift of peace and no more pain. You are his best friend. He knows he was well loved.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest pfrazier21044

I will keep you in my prayers tonight, just remember that Comet has had a wonderful life with you and he will be patiently waiting for you

Edited by pfrazier21044

Guest Greyglo

I'm so sorry. Keeping you in my thoughts. The picture of him in the flowers is lovely. He will be in good company until you see him again.

I'm so sorry. Such a difficult decision, but one you have made out of love for your sweet boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Please post in Remembrance when you are able. We will all keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****