Please Help Me Welcome.....

Guest BradyzMommy

Looks like he's settled in nicely. What a handsome boy he is too. (nice collars) :inlove

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest PhillyPups
I just found out that Dexter is a David T. Blair dog! He came from the same kennel as my Brady Boy. :colgate

And no question in my mind as to how he got there ~ Angel Brady Boy of course :kiss2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BradyzMommy
I just found out that Dexter is a David T. Blair dog! He came from the same kennel as my Brady Boy. :colgate

And no question in my mind as to how he got there ~ Angel Brady Boy of course :kiss2

:nod

he is a sweet, mellow, loving, goofy boy and i am absolutely convinced that our Brady Boy helped him find us.

:wub:

How the heck did I miss this thread? :huh2 Congrats!! Wow.....how cool that he's one of David Blair's dogs. No wonder he's such a good boy. That, and Brady probably told him that he better be good or the girls would kick his arse. :lol

Here are a few pics of him the day Lynnet and I were at the kennel playing with the puppies. It was HOT that day!

2008_0628Image0200.jpg

2008_0628Image0202.jpg

In one of the day runs

2008_0628Image0234.jpg

2008_0628Image0232.jpg

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am only just seeing this. Well hasn't he just made himself at home?! :P

That is so sweet. :wub:

Congrats on the new addition! :yay

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Congrats! He is gorgeous and I love his name! :) Oh and, is that who I think it is (with the striped tee) giving him a bath?