Frontline Spray

Guest TBSFlame

I have used it for years. It stinks but seems to work. I like to use it when we go to m&g. You never know what is lurking in the grass.

Guest lotsahounds

I have used the adams spray before and it seemed to work fine. Last year I had a run in with the Frontline people so I am boycotting their products. To make a long story short, their product is not guaranteed if you have more than 5 dogs. That is not mentioned anywhere on the packaging but I was informed by the company that it IS on their website and all vets are informed of that fact. Of course I contacted all the vets I know and nobody knew that! So I switch to Advantage and haven't had any problems at all :)

Guest LynnM

All the time. I use it as an adjunct the the spot-on. The spot on often doesn't "reach" the feet and ears. I spray those areas. Unlike the spot-on, the spray is NOT water resistant, so if the dog gets wet, it should be reapplied.

Lynn

A liitle to pricey to spray the grass ;):) Yes you can spray the dog -- I give our paying houseguest a once over before she goes home. If I see fleas hanging out under the streetlamps and obviously up to no good then all the bedding goes in the wash, Advantage goes on and the furniture and area rugs are sprayed with Adams spray.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Guest longdogs

I now prefer the spray to the topical because I can use the same spray on both cats and dogs, choose how much I use and where I spray it. I only have to use it rarely but it seems to work fine on fleas and ticks.

It is pricey but I really like it. We do not have a flea problem at our place so I prefer to give their feet, legs & "undercarriage" a quick spray when we are headed somewhere there may be fleas or ticks. It seems to work quite well. Got a tiny bottle but it is lasting us OK.