Wasn't Nervous Until Now

Kingsley, our 7 year old shy boy went in for a much-needed dental this morning. The Dr did not estimate how many teeth he'd lose, but I would guess at least 8.

He has had two other surgeries with us and has always handled the anesthesia fine and has recovered quickly. Well this morning my husband says, "be sure to give him big hugs this morning and spend some time with him cause you never know..."

Well, thanks! He's right, but I don't need to too much encouragement to worry, so now that is what I will do today.

(Tim-- since I know you will read this, I do love you!)

So, just asking for some prayers for our sweet boy... I think he will actually feel much better after this is finished.

Shadowy_profile.jpg

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

Sending good thoghts to Kingsley. I hope the time passes quickly for you -- it's hard worrying. Please post an update when he comes home.

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

:bighug Sending good thoughts your way! I know I will be a disaster when King goes under for the first time with us. But think good thoughts! Just think of it as an extended :brushteeth:) Keep us posted! :bighug
gallery_16678_2973_7526.jpg

TNT Star Wars X Oshkosh Enigma King's Pedigree
King's sisters: Oshkosh Updraft, Dazie and forever in our hearts Oshkosh Ultra, Lily (3/7/03-2/18/13)

I know the feeling, I always worry, but it's always fine. I'll keep you two in my thoughts today.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I know the feeling too now. Merlin had his dental in April. I was really nervous. But he did fine, and I am sure Kingsley will too! Stay busy, try to keep your mind off it (I know it's easier said than done), and know that he's in great hands. Plus, he's has surgery before and been under anesthesia, so you know how he reacts to it. That's a definite plus!

Keep those nerves steady. Your boy will be home soon! :) Please update us when you can.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Just got a call from my husband that Kingsley will be ready to come home after 4, and the vet-tech said he lost "a lot" of teeth... guess I'll see what that means when I get home.

Thanks for all your good thoughts!

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

Guest paulamariez

Keeping your precious Kingsley in my thoughts and prayers for a quick and painless recuperation from his dental. I'm glad to hear everything went OK. I know I was a nervous mom when Bueller went in for his dental and it's been about a month or so now since he's had it done. And Bueller is a much happier and in far less pain and distress than he was before the dental. I'm sure Kingsley will be much better for it too!! Bueller sending Kingsley some healing doggie kisses, saying he knows how he feels, 'cuz he's been there!

So glad it went well. I'm sorry they had to take out lots of teeth, but at least they won't bother him anymore. :yay

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

The tooth-count came to 14!

But he has already returned to his normal-self... he greeted us this morning with the standard tail-circles and rolling over on his back... and he wanted to go for a full-walk.

I know he will be fine eating soppy-food, and I bet will end up much more comfortable.

Just seeing this! Glad everything went well! Hug that precious boy for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.