Penile Discharge - Ack!

Guest shelbygirl07
My boy gets it all the time and takes care of it. Nothing to worry about in small amounts. Every night before bed, he does his "grooming." We're crude and love potty humor so we call it "d--- licking hour." :D

:lol Sorry.... That's funny....

:lol:lol:lol I'm stealing this! Soul does the same thing . . . . .

Big Vinny too! :lol

Jupiter does it too - I swear I can hear him singing quietly "It's the most wonderful tiiiiiime of the daaaaay!" Seriously, I wish he'd apply that kind of concentration and effort toward learning his obedience skills.

:lol

Boo cleans himself after every potty time. Sometimes he's at it for a while and i have to say "HEY, no peanut games!" and he stops. This is mostly when we have company come over. Most people get disgusted seeing a dog going to town on his peanut in front of them.

"No peanut games" seems to be a common phrase in my house because i have to say it to shelby since she has an unusual interest in his peanut, too.

Edited by shelbygirl07

My Ridgeback, Champion, was great at wiping that stuff off on the furniture. EWWWW! God, I miss that dog!

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Guest tuxandtails
My boy gets it all the time and takes care of it. Nothing to worry about in small amounts. Every night before bed, he does his "grooming." We're crude and love potty humor so we call it "d--- licking hour." :D

:lol Sorry.... That's funny....

:lol:lol:lol I'm stealing this! Soul does the same thing . . . . .

Big Vinny too! :lol

Jupiter does it too - I swear I can hear him singing quietly "It's the most wonderful tiiiiiime of the daaaaay!" Seriously, I wish he'd apply that kind of concentration and effort toward learning his obedience skills.

:lol

Boo cleans himself after every potty time. Sometimes he's at it for a while and i have to say "HEY, no peanut games!" and he stops. This is mostly when we have company come over. Most people get disgusted seeing a dog going to town on his peanut in front of them.

"No peanut games" seems to be a common phrase in my house because i have to say it to shelby since she has an unusual interest in his peanut, too.

tux chooses not to participate in d-time, so tails makes up for it by gettin into it atleast twice a day! he is loud about it too, usually wakes me up a couple mornings a week lol