Hi From A Little Greyhound

Guest redreed

Guest redreed

Hi All

Well the newest member of our family came home today.

Spyder is only 8 weeks old and was an "oops" puppy from an Alabama track. He joins our family including our 3 year old Jacey, Loki the terrier, Popeye the cat, and Libby the cat. Ever since our last greyhound went to hang and play at the bridge, I've been lonely for a greyhound.

Nice to meet you all,

Renee

Here's a pic or two

SpyderJune08007.jpg

SpyderJune08017.jpg

He still looks a little confused, it's been a long day for him.

Welcome to GT! :wave Spyder (greyt name, BTW) is adorable! :wub: Hope we get to see LOTS of pics of your lil' landshark as he grows up. :D

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Hello little baby. Adorable.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest redreed

LOL -- thanks so much!! Although at the moment he is very cranky in his crate and having the loudest temper tantrum I have EVER heard. How can something 6.6Lbs make sooooooo loud a sound.

He is cutie pie though and a real snuggler, of course, therein lies the temper tantrum!!!

Welcome to GT! Spyder is adorable! You are going to have a lot of fun with him. My little oops puppy Kanga Roo just turned one -- we got her around 8 weeks. It's busy but an incredible experience and they are so darned cute. Take lots and lots of pictures because the time flies.

I hope you post many pictures of your little cutie so we can watch him grow up here.

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

OMG! He is beyond adorable! :heart :heart :heart

He's so cute, I'm sure it's hard to stay mad at him for TOO long! :lol

Oops--I got so carried away with the puppy, that I forgot to say hello from Gainesville, FL!

:welcome

Edited by fsugrad

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France