Bodie Returns To Osu (long)

Guest Bodie

I'm sorry to see the treatment has not worked, but know that you did a good thing by leaving him to be a part of this study. Many thoughts and prayers for you and Bodie and all your family as you love him the best you can through these last months.

Glad he'll be home soon

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear the treatment is not working as hoped. We will pray for a miracle, they happen! We will keep our fingers crossed that the higher dose does the trick. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

The Girls

Ahh Bodie you did a good thing buddy. Hurry up Saturday so you can go home to mummy.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest greytmonty

Rhonda, I am so sorry the treatment didn't work. You and Lew and Rainy and sweet Mr. B. are in my thoughts. I wish I could do more. I am sending good thoughts your way.

Rhonda, you have done everything for Bodie. You have a love that runs deep. Make the most out of every day. My thoughts are with you. We all feel like Bodie is family!!!

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest Bodie

Thanks to all of you for your kind words and support concerning Bodie. I had a pretty bad day today - second guessing myself as to whether I did the right thing, for him, in leaving him at OSU. But then I realized if I hadn't left him there, I would be second-guessing myself the other way. And now OSU has learned, through Bodie, that half the treatment given twice a week won't work. He will get a full dose on Thursday. Maybe it will kill some of the cells and buy him some more time. And we will go back in two weeks for a follow-up - for the sake of the research.

Diane (Burpdog) reminded me of what I have always tried to follow but forgot today - enjoy and love Bodie now and mourn him after he is gone. I was so busy grieving today - that he is going to die - that I forgot he is still with us and we still have time to celebrate life together. I can't wait for Saturday!

Diane (Burpdog) reminded me of what I have always tried to follow but forgot today - enjoy and love Bodie now and mourn him after he is gone. I was so busy grieving today - that he is going to die - that I forgot he is still with us and we still have time to celebrate life together. I can't wait for Saturday!

I forget that sometimes too. It's a good reminder. Hurry up Saturday!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren