Woe Iz Meeee (stanley)

Hello :D

I think he's nearly fixed :unsure He had breakfast this morning and nothing vile has happened through the day so we'll feed him a normal meal this evening and hope for the best! We have a vet appt for Poppy tomorrow (routine) so I can always take Stan along if necessary but hopefully, it won't be.... :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Hooray fur Stanley in Reel England!!!

Mommy said dat da Kaopectate is a life sabber in des sitchewashuns. Do dey habs that in Reel England???

Also, yogurt apparently gibs me da bad butt! I am habbing many many weeks of da anny botics, so Mommy, being a gud girl, bot me yogurt. Well, what a stinky smell gooey mess I habs delivered. Every time she gibs me yogurt! When she does KNOT, I am good to go! So, dat yogurt...does KNOT work for some hounds!

F why eye.

George of NOO England (KNOT da reel England!)

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Kaopectate :huh I'm KNOT shore we have that here in Real Ingland.

I am able to eat yoggit tho without any awful kon-see-kwen-siz (phew).

Stanley

xx

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Stanley I'm so glad you are KNOT going to be starved to death any longer you poor almost abused hound.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Dear Stanley,

We are so sorry that you were feeling poorly in that area. We hope that you are now all over with the squirt poos. The squirt poos are not fun at all, especially when you have to starve.

Oh, and by the way...when our mom comes to see you, make her feel really guilty for leaving us all at home.

Renie, Lucy & Teddy

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg