We Is On Da Compooter!

Guest MAVERICKorCOMET

Guest COBRAorMAVERICK

Hi everyone, Cobra here. My brudder / cosin and me have decided to stap watchin daddy read about da houndies on da compooter and gots are own account to join da fun.

We gots tons a stuffies to play wit, we gets lots of rubbins and skritches, and biskies just falls out ob da ski sometimes. It’s a prêt LEAB ME ALONE MOVE OV

Hi I’m Maverick. My sissy cousin is rite. Life is good he HEY WHAT R YU DO

Cobra again. It’s good two b alpha sometimes. Well, we jus wanted two say hi bfore we went and made some friends.

Shelby the kitty here speaking for the felines who were here first. Myself, Saleen and Roush.

Those two took some getting used to but they’re not so bad. We get along pretty well as long as those noses don’t invade our space.

It’s very nice having claws at the end of our paws. A few swats across their faces and the message got through loud and clear.

We might pop in from time to time to talk to the other kitties here.

Hi from California, and welcome!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

:welcome we happy to have you aboard! You sure are cuties!

Aladdin, Sophie and Jasmine say "HI"

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Hi ;youse guys in Joisey from me & the kitties in Maryland! :wave

Edited by ozgirl2

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

:P Welcome from the western Philly suburbs!!!

Payne and Bindi, the long noses

Push Pin and Nicky, the short noses

:P:P

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Guest COBRAorMAVERICK

Lexie or herbs mom habs aksd four photomograps. Wees puttin dem in da cute and funny seckshon cause it's ezer. But not untill are nap is over.