Please Keep Mr. Toby In Your Prayers Next Week

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

Amber is taking Toby in next Thursday, the 13th to have a lump removed in his groin area. I'm really nervous about it. She's opted not to send into pathology as he's 13-14 years old now, and it wouldn't change what we would do for him if it is cancer. It's increased in size a lot the last two weeks.

If it wasn't for the greying on his face, you'd never guess his age! He has been going out to the farm with Amber when she does chores, but they have a new pup now who does not like him, so he has to wait for Amber to give him a special car ride every day.

I snapped this pic of him two days ago in the back yard on a very windy day :wub:

HPIM2083.jpg

Lots of prayers for Mr Toby (and the rest of your pack).

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest LolasMom

I'll be sending Toby lots of prayers and well wishes. :hope

My childhood dog's name was Toby. I had her from when I was 5 years old until half way through college. She was my best fiend through school. I'm still looking forward to seeing her at the bridge one day. :heart

Good luck Mr Toby! :)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Sending prayers. When Cody Angelo had his lump removed a couple of months ago..we also did not send it in to pathology. Dr. Beth took large margins and little Cody with his health problems is not a candidate for chemo if it was cancer. So...we don't want to know what it was. He feels good...and his quality of life is very good and that is what matters. Let us know how Toby does. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Tenderhearts

Bumping up for more prayers as Toby's surgery is tomorrow. Amber has to have him in at 8 am. The lump has become painful enough that he's been on metacam the last week.

I will be a nervous wreck till he's home tomorrow, and I know Amber will be too :(

:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Guest Winterwish

Sending good thoughts out for Toby! :hope:dogcookie

Maybe they'll be able to tell by looking at it even if it's not sent out anyway.

Wow,I didn't realize Toby was 13-14! :wub:

Guest vahoundlover

Thinking about you guys today. Sending lots of prayers all goes well and Toby will be home this evening, well on his way to a full recovery.

Guest Tenderhearts

Well Amber was fighting back the tears when she came out of the vet's :(

They did let her put him in the kennel, and she had brought one of his blankets he lays on in her car. She said he started shaking like a leaf when she closed the door on the kennel :cry1

The vet will call when surgery is over, and he can come home this afternoon :hope :hope :hope :hope

Thinking of all of you this morning. Update as you can Devon. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.