Dallas Is Going To Be Fine!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They think his spleen may have flip flopped.

I'd want clarification on what they meant by that. Splenic torsion is a serious condition! :blink

I'm glad that he's doing well, though!

Not twisting they mean moved to a new position

Like turned upside down or something, non life threatening one time thing

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

WONDERFUL NEWS! As for you young man...do NOT scare us like this again! :wub: Kiss Dallas for me! :confetti:confetti

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest BlackandBrindle

I've been waiting for you to post results before posting in an effort not to *jinx* things :blush

I'm so happy the ever so handsome Dallas is going to be fine!!!! :pinkele :pinkele

I think my all time favorite Dallas picture should be posted... the collar on the nose, I'm so sexy Dallas picture :wub:

picture me doing a dance similar to the Peanuts dance (think Charlie Brown) :D

No problem, Pictures I can do. Those are free :lol Im broke :lol:rofl

Picture034.jpg

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest BlackandBrindle

Oh Dallas,

You've reduced me to a puddle of goo :wub: :wub:

:kiss2

He's absolutely precious!

Edited by BlackandBrindle

Just an FYI my friend Stacia had to have her 13 1/2yr old greyhound spleen out. There was a tumor on it that wt 7#. She is doing fine. That was almost a year ago.

Good thoughts continued for Dallas.

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Oh Dallas,

You've reduced me to a puddle of goo :wub: :wub:

:kiss2

He's absolutely precious!

He is pretty cute :lol You should see him when he prances or paws at his face, at almost 90 pounds he looks like Marmaduke LOL

My dad walked up to him today and told him he's lucky he's cute and that he can't have treats for 6 months :lol I said dad you should be happy he's OK. He goes yes, I could have told you that for Free :lol:rofl This coming from the man that didn't want the dogs and kept saying how he would work OT if he needed surgery :lol:rolleyes:

Picture073.jpg

How could we say no to this face? :lol

Picture512.jpg

Swoon Ladies you know you want to ;)

That is greayt news!!!!! I am so happy for you Dallas! :yay:yay

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Picture512.jpg

Swoon Ladies you know you want to ;)

Swooning here with a meggggga sore throat from chanting for soooooooooo long! :P:wub:

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.