Dallas Is Going To Be Fine!

:hope:hope:hope:candle We are sending lots of prayers and white light for a positive good outcome. :bighug Please keep us posted.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im home. If this dog is sick he's hiding it well. He's playing and eating like a champ, he's also sprawled out on the bed sound asleep :lol We should hear from the vet tomorrow.

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Sending hugs and scritchies and lots of prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sending hugs to Dallas :wub:

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Im home. If this dog is sick he's hiding it well. He's playing and eating like a champ, he's also sprawled out on the bed sound asleep :lol We should hear from the vet tomorrow.

Sending more prayers and gentle hugs. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Well the vet got Lizzies blood and urine results but not Dallas's he's a bit PO'ed about that. But good news is Lizzie is just fine, her kidney values are PERFECT which is great because about a year and a half ago at this time she was in the first stages of kidney failure, so everything we're doing for her is working. We hope to get good results on Dallas tomorrow so we can move forward with his treatment. The vet invited me in to look over the xrays with him and stuff so Ill take him up on that after we get the blood results. Dallas has cried twice today so the Dr. had us give him a Rimadyl so he's in sleepy land.

Is Tramadol on the walmart 4 dollar list? if it is I think Ill ask him for a Rx to save us some cash

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest trevdog

Good news for Lizziee, I hope Dallas has good news too. Not sure about the Tramadol.....glad you made it home ok, the weather is nasty here......

Well the vet got Lizzies blood and urine results but not Dallas's he's a bit PO'ed about that. But good news is Lizzie is just fine, her kidney values are PERFECT which is great because about a year and a half ago at this time she was in the first stages of kidney failure, so everything we're doing for her is working. We hope to get good results on Dallas tomorrow so we can move forward with his treatment. The vet invited me in to look over the xrays with him and stuff so Ill take him up on that after we get the blood results. Dallas has cried twice today so the Dr. had us give him a Rimadyl so he's in sleepy land.

Is Tramadol on the walmart 4 dollar list? if it is I think Ill ask him for a Rx to save us some cash

:hope :hope continuing to pray for Dallas :grouphug

That's wonderful news about Lizzie :)

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

My continued prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

Thanks for the thoughts! Waiting SUCKS! We broke the news to our adoption group (pres and vice pres) and they are very upset. They almost kept Dallas when he was bounced twice and no one was looking at him, I finally begged and home he came for a "trial run" and he never left :lol Dallas is the poster dog, LITERALLY, they have posters of him :lol So this is hard on the whole "FOG" family. With all these prayers and good thoughts we better get some good news today, say it with me guys, No liver no pancreas.... Make a chant out of it if you have too! We started him on therapeutic doses of Rimadyl so he's feeling good and no pain "outbursts" since we started! Thats great! I called Walmart and Tramadol is on the list so Im going to as for a Rx. We've dropped a lot of $$ already so saving anywhere we can is going to be great! Lets hope we get to schedule an ultrasound today! No Liver No Pancreas....

a chant it is!! no liver, no pancreas! sounds pretty catchy to me :)

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

We are ALL chanting here. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Well we just got the phone call *FINALLY* His blood is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we've scheduled an ultrasound for Tuesday morning. The dr. is cautiously optimistic at this point. VERY CAUTIOUSLY. The Chanting worked so far! Keep it up guys!!! If he needs to have his spleen out we will find a way, somehow to fund it. Mom said she might have to go back to work :lol (shes retired) not really but you know how it is :lol

WOOHOOO!!!

Edited by StridersSis

Thats greayt news!!!!!! :yay:yay:yay We will keep praying for more greayt results ! Thanks so much for keeping us posted.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Yup, since starting the Rimadyl he seems to be feeling MUCH better. He played with Lizzie a bit today. Obviously no running until we know what the heck is going on in there. I'll tell you one thing, the day this dog doesn't eat will be his last day on the earth. He LOVES to eat and is still doing so with enthusiasm. He's also milking us with his charm... You dont want to know how many cookies he's had today :lol Can't say no to him :lol