Buddy And Jakey, All Within 3 1/2 Weeks

Guest LUVMYBABIES

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Healing thoughts for you and your family during this very difficult time. :grouphug

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

Guest Javagirl

How incredibly difficult, my heart goes out to you and yours. We are all here for you. At least you know they are running together and eating mountains of treats (without worrying about their teeth) in doggie land. They will be watching over you.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your losses. May your beautiful memories bring peace and comfort to your aching heart.

Run free. sweet Buddy and Jakey.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

I am so sorry. :grouphug:candle Buddy must have needed Jakey at the bridge. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest greyhound515

I'm still in a tizzy from losing my first one, but I cannot imagine your grief at losing two. Sounds like your boys got wonderful humans to love them-hugs and prayers to you.

I'm sorry for your losses. Know Buddy and Jakey are running free.

Guest VelvetEars

I lost 2 within 3 months - I can't imagine 2 in 3 1/2 weeks. :( My thoughts and prayers are with you, and my heart aches for you. May you find comfort in your memories and in knowing they are together again.

Guest LadyChester

I had to help two of my kitties I'd had for 15 years to the bridge just 10 days apart. It was devastating. I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug I'm sure your boys had a wonderful life with you and knew they were well-loved. Godspeed Buddy and Jakey!

f_yellow:f_whitef_yellow

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so very sorry. Too much sadness in such a short amount of time.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

:bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug I am so sorry!!!!!!!

:gh_run2 Run Free Buddy and Jakey

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I am very sorry for your losses. I hope you can soon find peace and comfort in your memories of Buddy and Jakey.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon