Two New Greys - Texas

Guest jvilches

Guest jvilches

My Tall Guy and I just got two greys a week ago, and we're just so thrilled! I've been lurking on the board and getting gobs of good information.

Now I feel ready to introduce myself and the two girlies: Delilah and Jezebel

2256025278_3a8346ec58.jpg

They were fostered together and get along just fine. We're still working on some of the house rules, and I know all the walks we've been taking are good for me as well as for them. :colgate

Seems like a great community here, and I look forward to meeting people. I've noticed several recent Dallas area introductions - off to say hi in those topics...

Jennifer

Richardson, TX (DFW area)

Welcome from Plano! :wave Your girls are beautiful. We'd love to see you at some of our play dates...

Edited by kamsmom

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest GreytMuse

Another Plano hello to you and your precious girls! :colgate

Please email me offline if you are interested in getting together with us for some grey play! Kamsmom (see above!) has found a field, totally fenced, for us to get together!

Courtney

uu_hope@yahoo.com

Welcome! They are adorable!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Guest SillyIzzysMom

Oh my. . .what beauties. Our first grey (now at the bridge) was a brindle boy and I used to joke that I got a dog that matched the carpet--ha!!

I think I've seen, at least Delilah on the GU website. She looks like such a sweet girl. How fun to adopt two at once. Our new girl, Izzy is a second dog but our older pup is a Golden Retriever. My daugher has taken to calling the two of them "Fuzzy Butt" and "Needle Nose"

Congrats!

M

Guest jvilches

Jezebel was Noctua on the GU site - it didn't roll off the tongue for us, so we renamed her.

Right now they're also the "girlies" or the "brindle-butts". :)

Guest SillyIzzysMom

Yeah, Noctura would be a mouthful. Our Izzy was known as "Bree" by GU prior to adoption. My daughter had a bad experience with a girl named "Bree" at school so we came up with Isabel (Izzy)

How old are your girlies?

m

Guest jvilches

Delilah turned 5 in November, and Jezebel turns 5 in April.

D can be a real wild child at times, tearing around the living room; J is very mellow and shy.

Welcome from NY. Your girls are sweet!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Welcome to GT! :wave Your girls are cuties and sound like a good match for each other. :) As I kid, I lived in your town for 5 yrs. and loved it.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.