Dr. Cuoto

Guest HeatherDemps

Are you talking about sending x-rays, etc or actually going to OSU to have him examine your dog? When I emailed him about Dempsey with questions, there was no charge.

He very quickly answered my emails about Dylan. There was no charge and he offered to send some chemo also.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

We consulted with Dr Couto for 2 hounds so far. No charge, and my vet is a total fan of his.

He is a gem.

Gillian
Caesar (Black Caesarfire) and Olly (Oregon) the Galgo

Still missing: Nell (spaniel mix) 1982-1997, Boudicca (JRT) 1986- 2004, and the greys P's Catwalk 2001-2008, Murphy Peabody (we failed fostering) 1998-2010 and Pilgrim (Blazing Leia) 2003-2016,

According to the website for the Greyhound Health and Wellness Program at OSU, consultations are free for greyhound owners and veterinarians. See http://vet.osu.edu/1871.htm for more information. That program includes Dr. Couto and he has never charged me for consultation via email. And he is very good about answering all of his emails.

It also seems the man will travel anywhere to talk about greyhound health. I think he is coming back to Stafford Co., Va for the second year in a row. Stafford is about 50 miles south of DC and is pretty much country.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest greytmonty

He doesn't charge for consults but some folks suggest making a donation to OSU in his name so that he can continue to give great care to greyhounds. That is what we did.

He doesn't charge for consults but some folks suggest making a donation to OSU in his name so that he can continue to give great care to greyhounds. That is what we did.

Seems fair! Thanks. I have bookmarked his page so that I will be prepared when and if I need his advice.