The League Of Extraordinary Greyhounds

ChiliDog

I'd like to introduce our (not so) newly formed group The League of Extraordinary Greyhounds.

We are the Canadian representatives of Northern Greyhound Adoptions in Vermont, and the Quebec chapter of Greyhound Supporters of the NCR.

We do pre-screening, home visits, adoptions (through the kennel in VT) and follow ups. We're also in touch with all the Montreal adopters and they know they can contact us for anything even if the dog didn't go through us. Not bad for a 2-person/2-dog operation! :) (Needless to say Logan & Joe are an integral part of the Extraordinary Greyhound team, as they are our best ambassadogs ;) )

Last year we found homes for 4 dogs and this year (already!) we've homed 3. We're also looking for opportunities to hold M&G's and to vend our Charmony Guardian Angels and greyhound jewelery. So we're looking forward to a greyt 2008!

:yay This is a geat group and I am glad to help you out in any way.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Good for you!!! :yay :yay :yay I'd LOVE to do the same some day...

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

does that mean you'll be taking dogs from alex's and silvana's group? Phene was adopted through their group in montreal but bounced back to them in georgetown before i adopted him :).

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I just saw this, congrats on the new group and thank you for doing such a great job!

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

:) :) :)

What greyt support - thanks again!

The name came as a result of the movie. I had originally wanted to do a logo similar to the movie logo but have yet to get my (or anybody else's) creative juices around it. Come to think of it my creative juices while creative in thought are not exactly creative in practice, so it will eventually have to be designed by someone with talent :lol :lol

• 1 month later...
Guest TinasTroops

I beleive so.

does that mean you'll be taking dogs from alex's and silvana's group? Phene was adopted through their group in montreal but bounced back to them in georgetown before i adopted him :).