I Have My New Baby

Guest ChancesMom

Guest ChancesMom

This is my first post so not sure if I'm doing everything correctly. I've been reading posts for months now and I finally got my baby. His name is Chance and he came to his forever home just yesterday. This is my first dog in my adult life and I am so excited. So far things have gone well. It took me forever to get registered and then realized that I was using the wrong email. So now I will have to wait for my gd to help me learn how to post pics. Thanks for all of the advice you guys give out.

Guest wmlcml6

Welcome to Greytalk! My husband and I took care of Chance and his brother Show for most of their racing careers. They raced at Dubuque before they came to us in Florida. We sure miss Chance in the kennel! He has a great personality!

Thank you for giving Chance a good home. I can't wait to hear stories and see pics of him enjoying retirement.

P.S. His racing owners are on this board, too. Erin Owen and her husband Andrew.

~Cathie~

Guest Forgreys

Welcome Welcome. Into the world of Greyhounds. It is a wonderful world!!! You will meet lots of greyt freinds and valuable information here. There is a lot to learn and a lot to enjoy. I know this will not be your first baby. I bet within 6 months you will post you are a mommy again!!!!! And maybe a little after that, a foster mom!!!! Am I going too fast? Well keep posting and having fun here.

God Bless and remember to show pictures!!! If you do not know how, you can get a lot of help here. It really is simple, and addictive.

:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

Welcome! I have watched Chance race many times. He sure is a handsome boy.

I follow all of the B & J racing dogs. I adopted my little Peanut from Cathie and Bill.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Welcome to Greytalk! My husband and I took care of Chance and his brother Show for most of their racing careers. They raced at Dubuque before they came to us in Florida. We sure miss Chance in the kennel! He has a great personality!

Thank you for giving Chance a good home. I can't wait to hear stories and see pics of him enjoying retirement.

P.S. His racing owners are on this board, too. Erin Owen and her husband Andrew.

~Cathie~

How cool to have ppl who owned and took care of him on this board. Welcome

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Hello from England :wave . I look forward to seeing pictures :)

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

:welcome Welcome from Maine! :wave Can't wait to see pics of your newly adopted boy Chance!

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest wmlcml6

Here's a picture of Chance taken in our turnout pen when he was still racing for us:

619chance.jpg

Here's a link to all of his races while he was at Orange Park in Jacksonville, FL.:

Grey's Big Chance

And here's a link to his greyhound-data page which shows his family tree... I think there'sa few pics of him racing on that page, too:

Grey's Big Chance