Hi From Ny

Guest celticfairiemom

Guest celticfairiemom

Hi everyone. A friend linked me to your site and it's greyt! Our first grey will be arriving on Wednesday and we are really excited to meet her. Her name is Silverback and she came from Florida. What I know is she is white and fawn colored, 60 pounds and is great with the little ones. Although my skin kids are 19,17 and 14 - I have two young ones (almost 3 and 8 months) that visit on a regular basis. I have learned a lot just from surfing the threads and I LOVE all the pictures you all post. I can't wait to share our photos.

Laurie

mom to skin kids: Patrick, Erinn and Rhiannon

fur kids: Boomer 10/13/97 - 06/13/2007

soon to be mom to Silverback

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcome

Congrats on getting your first grey!

Were in NY are you from? I'm originally from Long Island (Blue Point) and went to college in Geneseo. I now live in Northern Virginia - home to many NY transplants. I like your "handle" too - DH and I are also of Irish decent.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Guest celticfairiemom
Hi and Welcome from Long Island. Where in NY are you?

:yay:welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dutchess County.

Were in NY are you from? I'm originally from Long Island (Blue Point) and went to college in Geneseo. I now live in Northern Virginia - home to many NY transplants. I like your "handle" too - DH and I are also of Irish decent.

We're in Dutchess County but I went to college in Geneseo! My old roommate is from Caledonia.

Welcome from Tropical South Shore Long Island ;)

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Dutchess County.

We're in Dutchess County but I went to college in Geneseo! My old roommate is from Caledonia.

:) Well...then "HEY, there neighbor!" We're in Dutchess County too!

I'm Mom to Minty...(racing name was Mighty Mint).. and I have two greys at the bridge..Journey, (10/15/2002) and Moondoggy (2/13/2005)

Welcome!!

Dutchess County.

Im in Orange.. Right across the river..

Kim

Guest celticfairiemom

Im in Orange.. Right across the river..

Kim

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my dd goes to karate across the river - in Highland.

:) Well...then "HEY, there neighbor!" We're in Dutchess County too!

I'm Mom to Minty...(racing name was Mighty Mint).. and I have two greys at the bridge..Journey, (10/15/2002) and Moondoggy (2/13/2005)

Welcome!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi neighbor!! I have met one person locally and I have heard fro GRR that there is another one right up the road from me!!

QUOTE(ss556 @ Jan 19 2008, 11:32 AM)

Dutchess County.

Where in Dutchess? I am in Dover Plains! :wave OH DUH I see Orange County, I always forget about Orange. shucks wish you were closer, we need to have a Dutchess get together!

Edited by Madeara
"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif