Samantha (and Her Mom) Join The Group

Guest LeighandSam

Guest LeighandSam

Hi Everyone,

Sam came home last May, but I just joined the group last week.

Not sure if the pic will upload, but I'll try.

SamFace.jpg

I look forward to exchanging stories and info with everyone.

Leigh and Samantha

:welcome2 My two hounds and I live in Kansas.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Guest LeighandSam

Thanks for the welcome messages. It seems like a really supportive group here. Samantha, myself and the two kitties Boots and Frodo all reside in Burlington.

Here is another pic...now that I figured out how to post them.

SamLyingDown.jpg

What a pretty girl!

:welcome

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:welcome Sam's a beauty! I look forward to hearing more about her and seeing lots of pictures. :)

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Hello from Maine! :welcome2 Sam looks adorable. :wub: Here's something to welcome him too :dogcookie:D

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest LeighandSam

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Samantha has added so much to my life so far. It will be great to share stories and information with all of you.

Guest epona1974

We adopted Hiro in May, actually on Derby Day, so its easy for me to remember. We joined the list yesterday. So, hello from not so warm and sunny Florida.