Frank

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

Thanks for the prayers! He seems to be doing a little better. He had a rimadyl this morning and was jumping up and barking at the water dept. workers across the driveway; he is getting around better, so I am really hoping it is just some muscle strain. The stairs seem easier for him, too, even though the rimadyl should have worn off quite awhile ago. It is just so scary when they seem like they are hurting; it's too easy to think the worst. We will continue to keep a very close eye on dear Frankie; I am off for winter break so will be able to watch him 24/7.

Glad to hear he's feeling a little better :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

It's so horrible when they are hurting. Sending loads of prayers your way for Frank.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest FullMetalFrank

Frank is much improved today. He is not limping at all that I can see, no more rimadyl, he seems to be completely back to normal; I am so thankful. Gene and Tiff and I were very worried about our boy but it looks like all is well now, thanks for the prayers andd well wishes!

Thats great news :D

Merry Christmas to you all!

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Such beautiful news! Hug Frank for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.