61 Packages

Trudy

still show up in the system as needing to go out.

If you sent them and didn't mark it as so, please do that now.

If you received them and didn't mark it as so, please do that now (if it was changed to sent).

If you didn't send them out yet, you need to do that ASAP.

As of late this morning (13 Dec), 45 packages still needed to be shipped.

Guest twofinegreys

Crumb - I'm waiting on one last item for my two...if they don't come in by Thursday, I'll send them as is with a note and the other part when it arrives. Happy Festivus!

Thanks for all your hard work Trudy! You get the Super Elf Star!!!

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

:yay My outgoing is sent and recieved! Can't wait to see how they like it! :bounce8 This is my first GT SS and I have had so much fun!! My incoming is on it's way, and will be here soon I'm sure, I'm charging my camera battery cuz I know :rules

two are mine, will be getting them out tomorrow! Stupid school is killing me!

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Two are mine as well. we got hit hard by that Ice/snow storm, i had just a couple loose ends to tie up, so my boxes will go out first thing tomorrow (thursday) i'am so sorry.

The Fruitloop crew: Piper, Bloomer, Sirius Black the kitty cat, Goober, .....Insane human crew: Nikki, Chuckles, Jakob (ds), Naomi baby girl........... and Our Angel babies,, Betsy (Betsy Kiss), Momma Cat, Blue Fish, and Georgie the g-pig.

Guest dwolfe711

Allie is waiting patiently for hers - but that's okay - she got to help her brother and sister open their's when they came early!! And when her's comes, I'm sure they will be helping her too!!

Donna

The USPS tracking says that one of the SS packages I shipped was delivered on December 2, but the person still hasn't acknowledged receipt on GT. I don't want to PM the person and ruin the surprise... any suggestions on how to handle?

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Guest SoulsMom

I tried to mail mine yesterday on my lunch hour and couldn't get a spot at the post office. Today we're getting hit with a bunch of snow, so today is out. I am going to be at the post office FIRST thing Sat morn, I promise!

Guest greytmonty
The USPS tracking says that one of the SS packages I shipped was delivered on December 2, but the person still hasn't acknowledged receipt on GT. I don't want to PM the person and ruin the surprise... any suggestions on how to handle?

PM me and I will contact them, then delete your post and I will delete mine

PM me and I will contact them, then delete your post and I will delete mine

Thanks! I already had a couple of people volunteer to be evil elves, so I think I'm good. I just don't trust USPS tracking enough... will feel a lot better once I get confirmation from the recipient that the package arrived. I don't mind if they want to wait to open...

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)