Harley Aka Pj's Blaze

Guest Heep

2094001848_3c3db4ae98_m.jpg

2094001772_d828445b30_m.jpg

2094001826_2cdd6870c6_m.jpg

Here's to stains that will never fade, smells that will never wash out, & cheese omlets as far as the eye can see. You were more than just a foster, you are our heart. We'll see you at the bridge, Harleybean.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry she had to leave you this way. You gave her a precious gift - comfort when it was her time to go. Godspeed Harley! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I'm devastated. Such a sad story - the only joy or happiness is that you had Harley during her last few days. My sympathy to you, it could not have been easy. Run free sweet Harley.

Guest dwolfe711

We're so sorry her story had to end this way - she had precious little time with you - :bighug - but she knew your love even if for that short time - she is running free of pain at the Bridge with all the other angels - :gh_run

Donna

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 I am so sorry! :grouphug:grouphug Sweet Harley, know that you captured the hearts of many. I'm so sorry you had to go sweetie, but you are now feeling well again, running with the wind. Watch over your new family, let them know you arrived ok.

:f_pink

Guest needlenoselover

Poor Harley! I hope she met her owner at the Bridge and they crossed together! You did right by her, helping and loving her to the bitter end. She will never forget you, and you will never forget her! You are a truly special person for taking her in and helping her to cross the Bridge. Bless you and your family during this sad time.

{{{{{{{{{{Heep & Family}}}}}}}}}}

I know your hearts must feel that they've been stomped flat. I'm sorry it hurts so much. Yet, for her sake, I am glad she had you with her, to love her and comfort her and appreciate her before she had to leave.

Godspeed, beautiful girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Winterwish

Fly free beautiful Harley! :candle:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

Heep I'm so sorry Harley didn't have more time here with you,and am so glad she was brought to your loving home and heart before she left for the bridge. :grouphug:grouphug