Jazz's Best Friend

Guest coastersbysteve

Guest coastersbysteve

Max the beagle mix was sent to the bridge today...

1911118421_9714c381d9.jpg

He was the first dog that Jazz got along with.

1911952976_2a5b6b65fd.jpg

The first to play with Jazz.

1911120649_2fe9027258.jpg

The first that we could trust Jazz with.

:paw

Godspeed Max our friend. May we all meet again...

:weep

-Jazz, Steve & Lisa

Update:

Jazz was able to see Max's human this evening. The cremation was today. Jazz sniffed Max's collar and a bit of fur, and the urn of course. Jazz kept going outside looking for his friend to no avail. He's been wearing Miss Nellie's Greytalk bandana since then. He seems to know, I don't understand how, but he does...

:cry1

Max, Jazz says you can have his cookie if you want. :dogcookie I know he'll miss you as much as anyone who knew you dear boy. We'll be watching the skies. We know that you will send us a rainbow sometime when you are thinking of us.

:f_white

-Jazz, Steve & Lisa

Edited by coastersbysteve

Max must have been such a joy for you. I know he will be missed. Another new star in the night sky...

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I am so sorry. How is jazz doing?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm sorry for your loss. :bighug Max sounds like he was a very special little guy and a good greyhound bud. :beatheart Godspeed, sweet boy...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)