Hello

Guest Nickijm

Guest Nickijm

Hi

Thought I'd better introduce myself before I start posting :colgate

I'm Nicki and I live just outside Manchester in the UK. I live with my partner Lee and our hairy dog, Paddy. We have had various opinions on what Paddy consists of, I shall post a pic and see what you think :lol

phone002.jpg

Me and Lee have been together for 19 years, 18 of them we've been the engaged :P

Anyway, I shall now go and look at all the threads I've got to catch up on........................ :lol

Hello Nicki :wave

(Everyone - this is the Doyle Dogs' Aunty Nicki) :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

he is such a cutie!! btw, that is an incredible fireplace!!! :jaw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Welcome from Alaska! If I had to guess what Paddy is, I have to say he's a cross between the somewhat common Fuzzy Wuzzy and more rare Snuggle Bunny. And somewhere in his background, he's got the highly prized Kiss My Nose All the Time breed. Excellent and highly effective mix :D

Hi Nicki!! I was gonna suggest you introduce yourself to the Doyles since you're close by... guess I don't need to!!

Paddy is so cute! Looks just a bit like Sprout!

And Robin's right - that's a GORGEOUS fireplace in the background!! :eek

Please give my love Darcy a HUGE hug from her auntie Jeannine since you're lots closer than I am!!

Welcome to GT!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest Nickijm

Thankyou for the lovely welcome :colgate

I too love my fireplace, I've told Lee if we ever move it's coming with us :lol:lol

I'm sure I have more pics of Paddy somewhere....................... ;)

I'll be sure to give Darcy a hug next time I see her :colgate