Vender Specials

Guest greybookends

Clay Greys will be offering a free gift box, wrapping, and a card for all secret santa ornament and/or blanket orders.

I will also be offering printed gift certificates for those who would like to give a custom ornament or blanket, but don't know what their SS specifically is looking for.

Contact me at ecsp8@yahoo.com for ordering.

Guest LuckyGrey
Compassion for Greyhounds will have handmade dog blankets available for SS shopping ---- $10 with shipping. They are the knoted blankets and my pups just love them!! PM me with color preferences. We've have a variety of fleece to choose from!

Do you have any pictures of these blankets?

Compassion for Greyhounds will have handmade dog blankets available for SS shopping ---- $10 with shipping. They are the knoted blankets and my pups just love them!! PM me with color preferences. We've have a variety of fleece to choose from!

Do you have any pictures of these blankets?

I will try to take some on Monday. Need to find the camera. :unsure

Guest caiteag

Critter Cozies will be offering a 10% discount on all items that are ordered for SS!!! :) And some new products will be hitting the site in the next couple of days that might just catch your fancy!! :)

Here are some really poor photos. I took them with my phone because for the life of me I cannot find the digital camera. I'll keep searching...

IMAGE_032.jpg

IMAGE_031.jpg

They are square. I also have rectangular ones. Typically they are solid color on one side and a pattern/print on the other. I just tossed that one up on my bed and I'm sure someone will be snuggling in it as soon as they discover it is there. I tossed the rectangle one on the couch and Brooklyn is sleeping on it as I type this. My pups just love them! They work great to cover them up with, toss in the crate for extra bedding/warmth, cover the back seat of the car with, or just about anything!

Edited by Peanut

Guest greyhound_bug

Here are some really poor photos. I took them with my phone because for the life of me I cannot find the digital camera. I'll keep searching...

IMAGE_032.jpg

IMAGE_031.jpg

They are square. I also have rectangular ones. Typically they are solid color on one side and a pattern/print on the other. I just tossed that one up on my bed and I'm sure someone will be snuggling in it as soon as they discover it is there. I tossed the rectangle one on the couch and Brooklyn is sleeping on it as I type this. My pups just love them! They work great to cover them up with, toss in the crate for extra bedding/warmth, cover the back seat of the car with, or just about anything!

Those are VERY nice!!!

The House of Earl SPECIAL: All orders over $50.00 will receive free shipping!

(offer good on orders placed between now and December 15)

Order now to ensure you receive your product in time for Christmas.

New jewellery including Pins and watches have been added to The House of Earl website! Also, new bling for your pets collars or to wear yourself! Magnets and decals also added.

http://thehouseofearl.net/

For more information please see thread in Pet Merchandise http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showtopic=168355

Thank you!

Liz

Guest greybookends

I just added some double strand Christmas necklaces to my merchandise thread. SS discounts still apply.

I have also added some new single strands to my Holiday collection album in my gallery.

:xmas :xmas :xmas :xmas :xmas :xmas

Edited by greybookends

Specials page created :Peace:snowman:snow:reindeer

Simply Treats HOLIDAY SPECIALS (<--- click there for the specials page)

Selected treats (chicken stew, carob brownie muffins and fluffernutter muffins), through the specials page, are offered at 25% off, so $6.00 per pound of treats, plus your shipping. Chocolates are also on sale through this page (they will be at their old sale price on the chocolates page) - $2.50 each for the solids or FIVE for $10.

These are great options for SS gifts - you can create your own combos for what you wish to spend.

And also through the specials page, if you only wanted to order ONE or maybe TWO of the solid chocolate greyhounds, you can do so without paying priority mail shipping, but you will need to contact me as you won't be able to order through the site (set up only for priority mail shipping). This will allow for reduced mailing rates. I don't yet have the exact costs for shipping, but can get that this week - they will be mailed in a padded envelope. Great for those little teaser SS gifts or that slightly different gift for someone special without spending an arm and a leg.

Ok, here are a few hoodies I have available. I may have one or two more.

You can order for your SS or for yourself :)

They are $18 US including shipping (within North America; add $5 for overseas shipping)

For a boy or girl: Bright orange waffle fleece is offset by a nice royal blue

DSC00577.jpg

PM me to order.

Edited by Jiffer

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I can attest to how nice these hoodies are - I purchased them for both Rainy and our Secret Santa Recipient last year. They fit nicely to the shape of a hound's body & are snuggly fleece. They are great for those days when your hound needs a little 'something', but it's not cold enough for a coat.

They are $18 US including shipping (within North America; add $5 for overseas shipping)

For a boy or girl: Purple Jogging fleece belly and hood with a navy back covered in Dinosaurs (purple is brighter from flash)

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

For a girl: Deep purple back, neon green hood and a colourful heart and stripe belly

DSC00581.jpg

PM me to order.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Aww, thanks so much! :)

I can attest to how nice these hoodies are - I purchased them for both Rainy and our Secret Santa Recipient last year. They fit nicely to the shape of a hound's body & are snuggly fleece. They are great for those days when your hound needs a little 'something', but it's not cold enough for a coat.

For a boy or girl: Purple Jogging fleece belly and hood with a navy back covered in Dinosaurs (purple is brighter from flash)

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

For a girl: Deep purple back, neon green hood and a colourful heart and stripe belly

DSC00581.jpg

PM me to order.

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest caiteag
Critter Cozies is offering a special gift set for Secret Santa this year! You can choose one necklace, one toy and either a bandana or a neck cozy and get the whole set for $16 Cdn.

Here is one possible gift set option!
ss_giftset_01.jpg

If one of these sets isn't of interest to you, I'm offering a 10% discount on any orders if you let me know it is for SS. I can ship directly to you or to your SS recipient. I will also do free gift wrapping and include a personalized card if you would like me to ship directly to your SS.

CLICK HERE FOR OUR SECRET SANTA SPECIALS!!

OK, I was able to find some really cute smaller sized Christmas cookie cutters for treats! I added 3 different Secret Santa specials to my homepage. The 1st is a teaser package for $7, then there are two different packages with either 1 pound or 2 pounds of treats. Feel free to PM me if you'd like something different or need to work out details. I'm flexible!

K9 Cookies and Cakes- Secret Santa Specials

Here are a couple of pictures I took today for the website-

Teaser Package- $7 (includes shipping). Mailed directly to your Secret Santa for that thrill factor! :lol

Pics019.jpg

One of your options- 1 pound of treats in a variety of flavors and Christmas shapes. Includes a gift bag and a hand-stamped greyhound Christmas card. $15 (includes shipping)

Pics016.jpg

We are offering our fleece coats at $20, with free shipping. You can see the fabric assortment on our website, www.houndtime.com.

I have two red jingle bell collars available at $10, also with free shipping. These collars are perfect for picture taking. I can enclose a hand made holiday card, with any item, at no additional charge. Our Haiku note cards are still $5.00 per package of eight, until Christmas.

P1000237.jpg

As always, it is our pleasure to promote greyhound adoption whenever we can.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

DSC00577.jpg

PM me to order.

The one above is still available. :)

And I have two girly ones available now...

Lilac and pink paws fleece (will fit a girl)

DSC00602.jpg

Purple x3 (Lilac fleece back, grape jogging fleece belly and a light grape hood with pink embroidered flowers on it; also girl sized)

DSC00601.jpg