Vender Specials

Guest greybookends

Guest greybookends

Any venders running SS specials?

Bookends Boutique will be running a SS special from now till Christmas. A $1 off of any single strand necklace and $2 off of any double strand necklace.

Check my thread weekly for new featured pieces. I will change them week to week or you can go to my gallery or just contact me if you don't see what you want.

Anyone else?

:xmas:Peace:snow:snowman:reindeer

We have the wonderful wish list feature on our website, you can PM me and ask I will spy on your SS's wish list and let you know what they are wishing for!

We always work out special deals for SS gift givers so just PM me and ask! :)

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest greybookends
We have the wonderful wish list feature on our website, you can PM me and ask I will spy on your SS's wish list and let you know what they are wishing for!

We always work out special deals for SS gift givers so just PM me and ask! :)

Alisha my gang all have there own private wish lists separate from each other so as not to drive you crazy trying to decide which collar is for which hound!! :lol

Houndtime will offer, same as our Dewey Special, Haiku Note Cards (normally $10.00) for $5.00 a package. 8 notes cards and envelopes; you can't get that at the Hallmark Store!

Buy one for yourself and another package to donate to your group for a raffle or auction.

Also, if you are interested in any custom work for yourself or a gift, it is not too early to order. The holidays are not that far away. We do not charge any additional fees for custom work from your photo or artwork.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Free shipping on all SS orders. Plus as always when sending a gift, wrapping and a card at no extra cost.

Don't forget I am always happy to do custom necklaces to match collars or unique personalities. My Christmas goodies will be on my web site after our local event on October 27th.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest Brandy_b

I am offering 3 deals this year :)

1. 2 necklaces for $15.00

2. 1 necklace and 1 bandana for $15.00

3. necklace and a pair of earmuffs for $22.00

Pm me if your interested. My site hasnt been updated in awhile but most designs are alwys avalible. And I can create custom designs if you ahve something in mind :) (Names, colors, etc.)

www.calilokascreations.com

<3 Brandy & Caliloka

For $25 or $30 (I'll adjust biscuit quantity) which includes shipping:

Small cake, biscuits and the fuzzy bear that they love and I don't know why because it doesn't squeak :lol and a card!

I think for the cake I'll do the sunflower/nut all of them really like and biscuits, assorted.

Please--when you order, tell me how you want the card signed!

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

I'll have to dig in my closet of material and see if I can't put up a couple of hoodies :) I'll update when I have a chance to look!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Happy Holidays, er, Halloween??? :reindeer Hey early bird shoppers! I (Beth Wade Design) am offering two Secret Santa Specials for Greytalkers this year. :clap
greyresrck1-344x249.jpg

pceffect2-344x245.jpg

Each handcrafted set of earrings is created using artist grade poly, semi-precious beading and sterling silver ear wires. They would make a lovely and unique gift for the SS humans! As part of this special, I am offering an easy "Buy It Now" feature using Paypal. This is the only place on my website where you can purchase immediately with one click.

Don't forget about the "Chippin' Collection" too . . . Here you can create a custom set of earrings to match the greys in your well, match! These earring are made of artist grade polymer with sterling silver wires. A very personal and fun gift for the humans!
headsrev2-422x161-449x168.jpgheads7rev-343x181.jpg

Now for some mumbo jumbo . . . Because quantities are very limited, I'm encouraging anyone interested to send me a quick email before ordering to make sure there are sets left in stock. I am unable to set a limit to how many are available via Paypal, but I will update the site as soon as possible if an item sells out. If you happen to purchase an item that is out of stock before I can update and pull the "Buy It Now" button, I will refund your money immediately. Thanks!

This offer will end on November 10th, 2007. To order clicky here: Secret Santa Special Edited by Smiley

Guest Sportingfields

Consider stopping by The Cottage for all your Secret Santa needs. We've a sale on Greyhound size jammies and sweatshirts, custom fitted to your measurements, there is gift ware for the humans, on sale on the Cottage Treasures page. You will also find Greyhound Goodies ready to ship in The Chifferobe and I have many new Rags, Rags arrivals, just listed on the POM page. And for the little cousins, Whippet size goodies in the Whippet Closet. I can be your elf and help work out any needed details for your recipient. Items will be gift wrapped and a special card included with your note, at no extra charge, so your gift will be as special as if you sent it yourself.

Paws up to SS & Christmas wishes coming true

Christel

Edited by CottageHoundDesigns

K9 Cookies and Cakes will be offering a Secret Santa special, which will include a hand-stamped greyhound holiday gift card. Check out the website in the near future for details on the special.

K9 Cookies and Cakes Link

I can't believe it's time to start thinking about Christmas! I have already picked up a couple of gifts that were just perfect for the person in mind. Other than that, I just want to get through Halloween!

As I have been reading some folks with just kitties (currently no grey) are signing up after some encouragement I will put a reminder here about Cat Toys from Hannah's Menagerie.

I have Christmas stocking & toy combo's, if anyone is interested PM me for details.

Hannah

Simply Treats will be doing something with treats and chocolates and the two combined.

I haven't put it on the site yet, but thinking along the lines of limited selection of treats for $6.00/pound + shipping (likely chicken stew and fluffernutter muffins) and something with chocolates and then I'll do a combined $10 package + shipping for dogs and humans (likely a package of chicken stew or fluffernutter and 2 solid chocolates)

Our Haiku note cards were offered at Dewey, as a weekend special, for $5.00 per package of 8 note cards. I will continue to make the same offer for the holidays. Postage is $1.25. For multiple sets of cards, I can let you know the cost for mailing.

These are professional quality note cards printed on high gloss paper. You certainly cannot get this greyt deal at the Hallmark store. You can see the note card on our website, www.houndtime.com.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Compassion for Greyhounds will have handmade dog blankets available for SS shopping ---- $10 with shipping. They are the knoted blankets and my pups just love them!! PM me with color preferences. We've have a variety of fleece to choose from!

Edited by Peanut

Oh my gosh! You guys are waaay ahead of me! I'm still catching up from Dewey and a trip to Southern CA just afterwards- and preparing for Greyhounds Only's event on November 11th! But we've been mailing out Dewey money - at least I've managed to accomplish that!

Northcoast Greyhounds promised a gorilla special to begin November 1st, so I guess I'd better get busy and figure out what it will be!

Cara and the Northcoast Greyhounds

item_839.jpg