I Couldn't Wait

MTFSTHNDS

:rolleyes: I was going to get my greyhound the end of October after I get back from a trip to Florida but when I saw her picture..... I had to have her. :eek She was named Alice, and was hand-reared. Her mother was sold as a racer and the new owners found out she was pregnant. They brought the puppies back to the sellers at 3 days old and they were bottle fed. Alice was never raced and will be 2 years old in November. Her new name is Bouchee. I have a friend who calls the kisses animals make on windows bouchees so since my new furkid loves to kiss..... Bouchee is her name! :P and yes I have pcitures!

WhoMe.jpg

Bouche.jpg

Bouche2.jpg

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer

I can see why you couldn't wait! She's lovely :wub:

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

She is small - barely 50 lbs :wub: and I have changed her name spelling to Bouzsee ( the last is prounounced like Zsa Zsa Gabor). I think she is pertyfull (a combination word of pretty & beautiful my daughter came up with when she was small).

She joins a not so miniuature schanauzer - Baer and a black cat Tippy. Baer is trying to get Bouzsee to play and Tippy is growlng when Bouzsee comes too close but accepting her otherwise. :P

Bouzsee and I are going to meet Greyhounds in our area at the dog park in about 1/2 hour. She doesn't get to run off leash since she just got spayed last Thursday. :yay

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer

Hello and welcome! I can see why you couldn't wait. Congratulations!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I think I may have a sibling to your Alice. Did she come from Tulsa? I just adopted my girl yesterday and I know that

she has a sibling by the name of Alice and I saw a picture of Alice and she looks like your girl. Please let me know.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Yes she did come from Oklahoma and her name was Alice! :eek Born 11/2005. Wow, I was wondering if I would find out anything about her siblings. She is a sweetie and feeling much better since being spayed. I have changed the spellng of her name again- Boo Zsee - might make it easier for people to pronounce!

Edited by DragonLady

Send me an email at Patty23@hughes.net

I'm pretty sure they are sisters. Scout did not race, but she has tattos. Does Alice? Scout is 35523 115I.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

I can't see the pictures at work :redx but she sounds like a looker. And I'm totally going to steal the word pertyful & use it all the time. :)

Congratulations on Boo Zsee's adoption & on finding her sister! :confetti

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

More Pictures!!!

These are ones my GPA rep took when Boo Zsee first came.

Baer, Boo Zsee and myself

BZBaernme2.jpg

Just the 2 of us!

BZ.jpg

Relaxing inside

BZBaerNme.jpg

Turns out Scout isn't her sib - different ear tattoos. :huh