I Am So Scared!

Guest greybookends

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greybookends

NO CANCER!!! :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti

The vet can't even see any reactive Lymphocytes. She doesn't even suspect Tick born and is of a mind to wait and see ,but has agreed to put her on 30 days of Doxy as a precaution and she will call me in a week to see if there are any changes and to see if we need to look for anything else. If they begin to enlarge at all I am to bring her right in, otherwise we are are gonna see how things play out. I am so relieved I can't even tell you!! Thank you everyone!!

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Guest greybookends
:colgate:colgate:colgate Told ya! :lol:lol:lol Awesome news!

I know, but if I hadn't taken her in and it had been something serious I never would have forgiven myself. Somethings I can fix without a vet somethings are better to be safe than sorry. :colgate Thanks for the encouragement.

I know, but if I hadn't taken her in and it had been something serious I never would have forgiven myself. Somethings I can fix without a vet somethings are better to be safe than sorry. :colgate Thanks for the encouragement.

I think most of us are the same way -- I'd rather pay the vet bill and have peace of mind!! SO glad for you and your girlie. :colgate

I think most of us are the same way -- I'd rather pay the vet bill and have peace of mind!! SO glad for you and your girlie. :colgate

For sure! I never meant to imply that you should not seek medical attention! I just felt in my heart that all was going to be well with your beautiful girl.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greybookends

For sure! I never meant to imply that you should not seek medical attention! I just felt in my heart that all was going to be well with your beautiful girl.

I know what you meant, my wording today leaves much to be desired, sorry if I made you think I took it any other way.

I just got back from picking up the Doxy and they have her on 300mg twice daily. She said it's a high dose but this way we stay one step ahead of anything that is going on.

On a side note the vet bill including the 30 day supply of doxy was considerable less than what i thought it was gonna be and the doxy was WAY less than what they quoted to me on the phone. I was informed that I am a special case! :lol