Good Thoughts And Wishes For Mrs. Polli Ocean

RobinM

Polli, 8.5 old broodie is going in for her spay and dental tomorrow. Unfortuately, she will have to stay over night as our vet has EVERY GH overnight, not just seniors.

She had her PSTs when she went in for her well check and all her bloods are in order. I addtionally asked them to run a test on kidney, etc and they were good too.

Her poor mouth is so bad, that she can stink up our 1200++ sq. ft bedroom by breathing. It's terrible. When the vet took a look in her mouth, she said, "OH YUCK". She will loose a bunch of teeth. I am hoping she is more comfortable to eat after that. She doesn't do great with the eating, but it is getting better day by day.

Please say an extra prayer for my Polli girl and send some good GTer thoughts her way tomorrow.

Thanks!

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending many prayers for precious Polli and might I add: She is just GORGEOUS! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Prayers for pretty Polli. Love her face!

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Just dropped her off with my heart in my mouth and my stomach churning. Asked for her to PLEASE come home tonight, but he said it was not in her best interest. She would be losing at least 15 teeth and she will have a nice shot to help her sleep through the night. I Know it's best for her to stay but...

What? No shot for my discomfort?

It's amazing for such a little girl, all 52 pounds of her what a huge presence she has in our home and heart already.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Polli is out of surgery, did well, but lost 17 teeth.

Coming home tomorrow.

Guest taylorsmom

Poor Ms. Polli!! Those nasty teeth--all 17 of them! She will feel so much better now.

Robin, I totally can understand your anxiety as you dropped her off. I had to drop my 2 year old Lab off yesterday to get a broken tooth extracted and I was a mess all day until I heard that she was out of surgery and everything was fine. And that was just one little tooth, not 17! And a young Lab, with nowhere near the anesthesia issues of a greyhound!

So rest easy, your sweet Polli will be home very soon. I look forward to meeting her! Hope you guys come down for the GAA holiday shopping event in November!

Hurry home and heal swiftly sweetie girl. LaceyLaine says to tell you...she has lost 1/2 of her teefies now and it feels better. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.