Rooftop Chester (02/26/03 ~08/21/07)

Guest momto3greys

Guest momto3greys

My dear sweet Chester crossed to the rainbow bridge suddenly on 08/21/07. He was only 4 years old and a complete clown. He used to toilet paper the house if we left it in his site for too long.

He will be dearly missed.

:f_red:f_pink:cry1 I am so sorry, that was too young not that you are readdy at any age! Bless his Heart!

Run Free Chester! :gh_run2

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest PhillyPups

I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sure Chester and Runner will have the bridge TP'd for us when we get there.. so young such a loss. :bighug

So very young... :( My deepest condolences to you and all who loved your sweet boy. :bighug

Godspeed, Chester...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest momto3greys

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. It truly is a shocker, but a great comfort to know that there are people who you don't even know care.

Thank you for making our family feel like family.

:( I am so sorry. Run free with all our Angels at the Bridge Sweet Angel Chester...they will watch over you always until you meet your family again. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.