Goods Has A Lump On Inside Of Back Right Leg

Guest K9_Lady

So happy thats all it is. I know what you mean by it being tough to watch them age. But I think Arco enjoys his very short walks with me just as he did his 3 mile runs. Sending him a hug!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As they get older I think that the simplest things make them just as happy as the long outings used to. So glad that it is just a cyst. :) Hope he is not too sore from sliding down the steps.

Edited by Greytlady94

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest LolasMom
As they get older I think that the simplest things make them just as happy as the long outings used to.

Truer words were never spoken :beatheart

So glad to hear the good biopsy result :thumbs-up

Guest gr84me

Hugs and skritches for Goods (and for you, too!)

Glad it turned out to be a fatty tumor, and glad that Goods has you to love him so he can enjoy his "old man" years!

Guest RooRoo

As much as I was relieved about the mass, I was so sad to hear about Goods' incident :( He's such a good boy and I know how much you :heart him. I too was thinking the last time we were hiking at Lyman Reserve with him.

Goods (on right) hiking in Plymouth, MA with his brindle buddy Rizzo - Winter 2006

TBHLyman33.jpg

PS Merlin did wonderfully today - there were over 16 dogs and he handled himself like a complete gentleman - especially when Henry was asserting himself.

:kiss2 XO to Goods. See you soon!

Edited by RooRoo

Guest TaraCoachCougar

Diane - Glad to hear it's the safe kind of lump. Coach has one of those on her throat that we had the vet check out. Also, Coach is getting softer in the rear so we've done the falling down the steps thing and she also not made it up onto the bed a couple of times when she's tried. Watching them age is heartbreaking.

Roos to Goods from Coach and Cougar

Tara, Coach and Cougar

Are you going to leave it there if its just a fatty tumor? Harley had a ton of fatty tumors... he turned into my lumpy love! :lol Never had to have them removed because they were cosmetic... although he only had 1 on a leg and luckily it wasn't in a place that bothered him. Hope thats the case for Goods!

Sebau started with one on her stomach, and now that she's 13, has several. They are benign fatty tumors, and I'm not putting her under to remove them, since it's just cosmetic, they don't bother her at all. I love the expression lumpy love :wub: :wub: That describes my old girl so well! :blush:P

In vino veritas
Rachael with Rook, missing Sully, Sebau, and Diesel