Introduction

Guest Enzo

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hi. My wife and I just recently were told about this site and we have enjoyed visiting often. We thought it was time to say hello.

We live in Virginia, USA. We have just adopted our second grey two days ago.

Our first we adopted from GPA- Northern Virginia in January.

The first grey is named ENZO, racing name Nimby TP Jimmy. He will be 5 in October.

The recent addition is OKIE, racing name Myokie Bart. He was 5 on May 12.

Both are doing well together and seem to get along very, very well. Okie was a returned adoption that we just received from a boarding member of the GPA. The only problem we have with the boys right now is telling them apart! :blink:

We have not had any problems and feel very blessed. I think we have avoided a lot of issues from reading the many posts of members who have shared their experiences! So, thank you for sharing all your information.

- Andrew and Katrina

I will try and firgure out how to add a photo of the "boys" here shortly.

This is a picture of the two boys at the boarders home the night we picked Okie up

Thefamily.jpg

Here is a pic the has the boarder's male, George. Very loving pup

Thethreeboysandus.jpg

And one more from Okies first night with us

P6130016.jpg

Oh and here is the first day we met Okie...on his birthday....Enzo is center, Okie to the Right.....Usta (use to race B)B) ) is the dog on the left

DSC00009__Large_.jpg

:wave Welcome Andrew, Katrina, Enzo, & Okie! Very handsome boys! Edited by galgrey

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

welcome from southern california! white greys are my favorite...

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

:welcome

Hi and welcome!! Those sure are some beautiful boys!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

:wave:wave Wow! What beautiful hounds :wub::wub::wub: I love the white ones. My Sunny is all white apart from a red patch over each eye.

:welcome:wubsite

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Welcome from Maryland! Where are you in NoVa?

And I can tell your boys apart, but ONLY by the black streak by Enzo's nose!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

:welcome2

DH and I adopted both our greys through GPA-NoVA. We adopted ICU Celeste (Celeste) in April 2006 and Darcy (D's Zipperfoot) in December 2006. DH was there with Celeste when the pics were taken on May 12. I've heard wonderful things about Okie - greyt news that he found his way to your home. What an adorable matched set you have now!!!

Edited by winnie

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

:)

Wow! Thanks for the wonderful hellos!

We love our new boy and they both have been awesome together. We feel really blessed with their behavior. We really couldn't have expected any better.

ozgirl2....specifically we live in Fredericksburg, VA. Have lived here a few years and grew up north of here in Woodbridge. But looks like a job change may have us in North Carolina soon.