Bloodwork On Monday

Guest ss556

Guest ss556

Since Alan hasn't been himself lately, I'm glad I have a 9:00 appt. on Monday. He is due for heartworm blood test so I will have them do a full panel of everything, I guess. My boy's not himself lately and this morning he ate out of my hand. Yesterday he had to stop and lay down in the grass while on our walk. He has KD and high blood pressure & pannus. I really feel its something else going on besides just the heat, which this past week wasn't bad at all. His whining a few nights ago to wake me up had to be for a reason. Not eating his regular kibble, likes pouches of dog food, but that's not great. likes boiled chicken too. Please keep your paws crossed for my love, once again.

Hoping it's just allergies or a tummy bug - keep it simple Alan! :kiss2

Simple is a good thing!

Prayers and good thoughts for Alan and you too Sue!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project