Prayers Please.

Guest sweetgsmom

Guest sweetgsmom

My sweet little baby is at the Critical Care right now! She had a siezure this morning, so scary. Her heart rate was over 200 when we got to Critical Care, had been to are regular vet first, they were able to bring it down to 175, not real good, so they are doing an MRI and blood panel. I can call at 2:00 PT time to find out what is going on. She will be three next month please pray for her.

Jenny...

Well Aidan is home, we could'nt pick her up at two she had to stay on a ECG all day, so we could'nt bring her home until 6:00.

She has cardiac arrhythmia, the Dr does'nt know if the arrhythmia caused the siezure or the siezure caused the arrhythmia, she is on medication and has to be closely monitered, she has to see the DR next thursday.

Poor little girl she is so quiet and thats not like her at all, we are just hoping she does'nt have any more siezures soon.

Thankyou for all the good thoughts and prayers

Jenny.

Edited by sweetgsmom

Thinking of you.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

If this makes you feel any better, most canines who develope epilepsy do so between the ages of 3 and 5 so she's right within the range for developing it. With all the other things that could be wrong, believe it or not, this one is easily controlled with medication once you achieve the proper dose.

Prayers for your sweet baby.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest sweetgsmom

Well they did the MRI and could'nt find any problems, but her heart arythmia is off so they are going to keep her till 6:00 and keep her on a continuing EKG to see if it fluctuates or stays the same. I just want my baby girl home and well. I am such a useless person when my critters are not well and at the hospital.

Jenny

Seizures are scary aren't they? If your pup has epilepsy don't panic....it's usually very controllable with meds. It helps me to think of them as "little electrical storms in their brains". Storms pass and so do most seizures.

Hugs to you and your pup

Oh no, Jenny. :( My heart goes out to you. :grouphug Sending your baby girl lots of light and well wishes. :candle:getwell

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.