Zeus 11/21/98- 4/22/07

mom2zeus

I just want to add what Trish posted. I want to thank everyone for all their prayers, best wishes for our Zeus and for us during this sad time. As each day passes were getting better. I think by talking and sharing stories about Zeus and all the great times we had, helps heal the pain. I am sure he is playing and running at the bridge with our Annie and all the other pups. Zeus was our top dog and he always was first with everything. One day at the dogpark he and Suzy were running and Zeus gave Suzy a wink and head shake and they started to run. We'll the next thing you knew, Zeus was leading about 20 dogs with Suzy right behind him. It was fun to see since all the dogs were doing circles. We'll never forget him and will cherish all the great memories we had. I am sure he is looking over us from above.

d2psig.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Trish & Tom - sorry - I'm just seeing this...

I'm so sorry - but so glad I had the chance to know Zeus.

:f_white:grouphug

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Oh, I'm just seeing this! I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy. Your love for him shines through in every post. You tried so hard to keep him with you, and he tried so hard to stay. But what wonderful memories you have of a very special Grey.

Thinking of you with sympathy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest pleasantsarg

This breaks my heart. When I read the subject line I was hoping it wasn't your Zeus (I know. . I know, like it would be easier somehow).

I met Zeus a few times and he always stood out to me. He was such a special guy- I looked forward to seeing him again. I'll say some prayers tonight for your family. I am so sorry. He really was a wonderful dog and it makes losing him so difficult. I wish I could find better words right now.

• 3 weeks later...