Zeus 11/21/98- 4/22/07

mom2zeus

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sounds so very special and sweet. I am so sorry. Have fun at the bridge fella and send a sign soon.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so sorry. :( My deepest sympathy and prayers. :grouphug Angel Zeus...You left your family as gently and as sweetly as you came to them. Run free Sweetheart...you are loved and missed always. :grouphug:f_red:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

f_yellowf_yellow How sad for you. I am very sorry.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Trish and Tom I'm sorry. :bighug

"In his own time, on his own terms " Is really what we all hope for. That you have so many wonderful memories will see you through this difficult time.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry.

Run free Zeus.................

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am so very sorry and am glad that I got to know Zeus for the time that I did...

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Guest LUVMYBABIES

Trish and Tom, we are so sorry to hear of Zeus's passing. It was comforting to know that he went quietly in his sleep. He was a good boy and we are grateful for the hugs and scratches we shared with him. Our thoughts are with all of you.

Shannon, Mike, Buddy, Maggie, and Rudy

A Greyhound's Wish

I am so very sorry... run free sweet Zues .. you were taken too soon. :angelwings

Hugz to your family. :f_pink:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Thank you everyone for your hugs and prayers, both while Zeus was sick and in his death. I think Tom and I are doing ok. We're greiving but we also know that he's whole again and that he's still watching over us. Suzy and Milky are a bit off. Even Lincoln is quieter then usuall and sticking really close to me. I'm sure they are greiving and also feeding off our feeling but I think they will snap back quickly. I'm sure they to can feel Zeus watching over them. The house feels empty with only three dogs. Not just missing Zeus. When Misty, my SIL's grey, is over the feeling isn't there. So I have a feeling it won't be long before we adopt another. Not to replace Zeus, we could never replace him, but to fill the empty spot in the house.

Trish, Thorpe, Thorton, Solstice and Remy
Come see us at Milkys Greyt Goodies Fleece coats, cool-down coats, pajamas and Scrunchies for the well dressed greyhound