My Aunt's Dear Cat

Jiffer

My Aunt's cat, Candy, passed away last week because of the tainted pet food. She was a sweet cat when she wanted to be. A beautiful grey and white long haired, with those yellow eyes. You could see those yellow eyes glowing in the darkest of rooms. You could never tell what she was thinking or what she was going to do next. I'll never forget the night she snuck up on me and jumped on my head when I was sleeping over. I've never been scared awake so quickly or so fiercely. She must have been bored. :)

Unfortunately she became very sick in a short period of time. My aunt and their vet couldn't figure out what the problem was, but it brought her down quickly. After a diagnosis of multiple organ failure, they decided to let her go and not to let her suffer.

It was determined that it was the tainted food that caused her issues. Yet another sweet pet stolen because of a tragic mistake. :weep

My Aunt is heartbroken and inconsolable right now.

Farewell Candy. You will be missed.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest bowiebears

I am so sorry for your Aunt's loss.

Many prayers and good thoughts for her...

it is very very difficult to lose a dear fur-kid!

--Isaac

Guest Snowy8

Oh that is so sad...please send my condolences.

My kitties are so sweet & when Jjaks died about 3 yrs ago, it just broke my heart. You're a special person to care enough to post it on here.

:f_pink:brokenheart:f_pink

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

f_yellow I'm so sorry. Please pass my condolences on to your aunt.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am so sorry. Godspeed tiny precious Angel. Chase those butterflies at the Bridge honey...and kiss Fluffy and Sammy Jo for me. f_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.